UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Fee (UPSC) has sought vacancies from candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director and many different posts. Eligible candidates can apply on-line by visiting the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The final date to use for the posts is 14 October 2021. The final date for printing of the utterly submitted on-line software can be 15 October 2021.
- Assistant Engineer – 5 Posts
- Civil Hydrographic Officer – 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer – 9 Posts
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer – 1 Publish
- Assistant Engineer Grade – I 7 Posts
- Assistant Survey Officer – 4 Posts
- Retailer Officer – 1 Publish
- Assistant Director Grade-II – 30 Posts
These candidates who wish to apply for these posts can test the detailed notification by visiting the official web site to know the eligibility standards like instructional qualification and age restrict.
Candidates pays the applying payment of Rs.25 solely by money at any department of SBI or by utilizing web banking facility of SBI or by utilizing Visa/Grasp Credit score/Debit card. There isn’t any payment for SC/ST/PWD/Girls candidates of any neighborhood.
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test