About Maharashtra State Lottery Sambad
Establishment of Maharashtra State Lottery Done on April 12, 1969. The lottery sambad was launched by the state finance department to curb the addiction of pot and gambling in the society and to prevent fraud from the masses. This state-run lottery is reliable and gives the public a chance to make their dreams come true by winning big prizes with very little investment. Proceeds from lottery sales are used for infrastructure development, education and health improvement, empowerment of women and child development as well as agriculture in the state. Similarly, selling lotteries has become a full-time or part-time business for many unemployed youth.
Maharashtra State Lottery sambad has made the lives of many winners happy till date. In the last 5 years, more than 2327 people became millionaires. Many used the prize money to grow their businesses, to farm, to buy a vehicle or a tractor, to buy a house, or to educate their children. Each draw is made publicly before the tribunal. Lottery numbers are selected by an electrician or from a drum. In this way, the lottery is transparent and reliable. In the last 42 years, the Maharashtra State Lottery has lived up to its motto of ‘Glorious and Reliable’.
Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Registration
Lottery Prize Festival
The month of October has brought you a treasure trove of festivities. Navratri, Dussehra and later the festival of lights and wealth is Diwali. This year, the state government has decided to hold a special draw for these festivals. On The award ceremony will start on October 7, 2011 with the grand draw of Dussehra. After that. Rashi Samrudhi on October 21, 2011, which has several prizes for series based on each zodiac sign in the zodiac. On The Maharashtra Super Draw will be held on October 24, 25 and 26 and will be at the end of the festival. Leaving the grand Diwali bumper with the first prize of Rs. There will be 150 prizes of Rs 1 crore and Rs 1 lakh or more.
In this lottery prize money, Rs. There will be a total of 3,77,270 prizes amounting to Rs. 8,72,20,000 / -.
Offical Website of Maharashtra State Lottery Sambad : https://lottery.maharashtra.gov.in
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana Eligibility, Benefits
How to get the Prize Money in Maharashtra State Lottery Sambad
- A prize of up to Rs. 10,000 / – can be taken from the seller from whom the ticket was taken.
- A prize of more than Rs. 10,000 / – should be requested from the Deputy Director, Lottery Sambad.
- It is mandatory to claim the prize along with the original ticket within 90 days after the date of the draw.
- The official results of the draw are available on the official website as well as published in selected newspapers.
- To download the application form, terms and conditions, visit http://lottery.maharashtra.gov.in or call 022-22876138 or 022-22025470.
- Matters required for prize winners to submit a request for prizes
- Sample of demand letter
- Promise letter and indemnity bond
- Bank details
Maharashtra State Lottery Contact Details
- Telephone Number – (022) 27846720
- E-mail – (i) email@example.com (ii) firstname.lastname@example.org