On 5 June 2020, the Haryana government unveiled the Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Hum Portal, which can be found at harudhyam.edisha.gov.in. It is a one-of-a-kind endeavour to bring all sectors, including micro, small, medium, and big firms registered in Haryana together on a single platform with the launch of the new H.U.M online portal. Applicants must complete the Enterprise Level User online registration / application form and create a login for their UID on the official website before submitting their application.
The H.U.M portal assigns a unique identity number (UID) to any enterprise, whether it is a store, an MSMEs, a major corporation, or a mega corporation, in order to allow rights and services to be delivered in an integrated manner. Furthermore, the Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) platform would allow for the registration of workers employed by businesses (udyam). It will compile a database of all employees who work in industrial firms in the state of California.
The data file will also include information on foreign employees, which is particularly important considering the current epidemic. As the primary key for integrating services and data in respect of Haryana, the HUM Unique ID will allow for more effective planning and support.
Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Hum Portal 2022
This is a one-of-a-kind programme of the state government to offer Unique Identification Numbers (UID) to all businesses, whether large, medium, small, or micro in size. The HUM portal was created as a collaborative effort by the Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID), the Industries and Commerce Department, and the Department of Labor. Every industry must apply online and complete the enterprises registration / application form on the H.U.M site, as detailed below, in order to receive a unique H.U.M number.
Login Form for Enterprise Users / Registration Form
The following is the step-by-step procedure for completing the Enterprise User Registration Form and logging in:-
- STEP 1: Go to the official website at http://harudhyam.edisha.gov.in/ and fill out the registration form.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, under the ‘Account Login’ section, select the “Sign Up As Enterprise User” tab. STEP 3: On the homepage, select the “Sign Up As Enterprise User” tab under the ‘Account Login’ section.
- The Create Enterprise Level User Sign Up page will then appear as a result of the previous step.
- STEP 4: Here, select the user type (enterprise level), the user name (as per Aadhaar), the aadhaar number, the designation, the mobile number, the e-mail address, and the authorised person, and then click on the “Save & Continue” button to finish the registration process.
- Final step is for candidates to login as an enterprise user with their mobile number and then click on the “Get OTP” button on the homepage to receive an OTP.
- STEP 6: After that, applicants can complete the enterprise online application form available on the Haryana Udhyam Memorandum website.
Industries are assigned a unique H.U.M Number (ID).
An H.U.M number will be assigned to each industry that registers on the harudhyam.edisha.gov.in portal. This number will be unique to the industry. It is a user-friendly portal, and industries are only required to fill out the bare minimum of information in order to register. The basic information about all of the registered businesses’ employees who work for them would also have to be uploaded by all of the businesses.
The Haryana Udyam Memorandum Portal contains a database of industries and employees.
With the help of the Haryana Udyam Memorandum Portal, a comprehensive database of all sorts of industries registered in Haryana, as well as the personnel who work in them, will be created. The newly constructed database will aid the Haryana government in the formulation of welfare policies in the foreseeable future.
Integration with the HEPC and the Labor Department’s portal
Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has directed that the Haryana Enterprises Promotion Centre (HEPC) portal as well as the portal of the Labour Department be merged with the Haryana Unified Management Portal (HUM Portal). As a result, H.U.M ID will be made required for all applications pertaining to services delivered on the HEPC portal or by the Labor Department on their respective portals.
Access to the Saksham Yuva Portal is restricted to registered businesses.
All of the industries that have registered on the H.UM. Portal should also be granted access to the state government’s “Saksham Yuva Portal,” which is a similar system. It would make it possible for businesses to hire candidates who meet their specific requirements. This initiative will provide the greatest number of employment opportunities for the youth of the state of Haryana. The Chief Minister directed that an SMS be sent as soon as possible to all of the approximately 50,000 employees of different industries in the State who have applied for permission to relocate to other states during Covid-19 in order for them to be able to register themselves on the H.U.M. portal as soon as possible.
- Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Hum Portal 2022 Information
- AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 information
- TS E Challan Discount 2022, Pay Pending Challans Now
- Lottery Sambad of Maharashtra: Details, Tips, Full Information
- IPPB Mobile Banking: Login, Full Details, IFSC Code, customer care number
Contact information (phone number, e-mail address, and references)
If you have any questions or would like more information, you can call the helpline number (which is toll free) at 1800-200-0023. Users can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any questions. The following are some additional useful links:-
Haryana Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Hum Portal – User Manual – Click Here for More Information
In order to access the Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Standard Operating Procedure (H.U.M) Standard Operating Procedure, please click here.
C) National Industrial Classification Code (All Economic Activities) – Please visit this site for further information.
d) Employee Information Details Bulk Seeding Download File – Please Click Here for More Information
|Official Website for More info||Click Here|