|Post Codes||Examination Dates|
|Post Code: 99/20, 99/20, 05/21, 08/21, 10/21, 09/20, 11/21, 01/21 – 16-25||November 2021|
|Junior Clerk Post Code: 13/20 – 09-17||November 2021|
|Post Code: 99/20, 05/21, 08/21, 10/21, 09/20, 11/21, 01/21 – 22-25||November 2021|
|Post Code :27/21, 45/21, 18/21, 46/21, 22/20, 19/21, 29/21 – 22 – 27||February 2022|
Admit Card for DSSSB Junior Clerk & Other Posts 2021
The Delhi Subordinate Selection Board has issued an invitation to apply for the Junior Clerk & Various Posts Recruitment in February 2020. This recruiting is a perfect opportunity for the aforementioned positions, and it will be held on April 19-23, 2021.
The dates for the Assistant Teacher Examination have now been issued by the Delhi Subordinate Selection Board. Exams will be held on several dates between April 19 and April 23, 2021. The exam will be conducted in a one-tiered format, incorporating post-by-post testing.
The Exam Date has been announced by the Delhi Subordinate Selection Board. Candidates must submit valid credentials to download their Admit Card and should arrive at the Examination Center on time with a printout of their Admit Card and other papers.
Downloading Instructions for the DSSSB Junior Clerk & Various Posts Admit Card 2021:
- Applicants must click to the website provided below to download their DSSSB Junior Clerk & Various Posts Admit Card.
- Once the link is obtained, aspirants must click on it to obtain their DSSSB Junior Clerk & Various Posts Admit Card.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Login Page, where they must enter the following information:
No. of the application
You must click on the ‘Login’ Icon.
- After correctly entering their information, aspirants can get their DSSSB Junior Clerk & Various Posts Admit Card.
- Candidates can also obtain their DSSSB Junior Clerk & Various Posts Admit Card from the DSSSB’s official website.